Sharing a
creative connection™

« I’m Dreaming of .…. | Main | Last Minute Gifts »

31 Flavors of Snowmen

December 14, 2009 in Christmas, Crafts Snowman-Dec14

Permalink | Email this

Comments

I also grew up watching this and several other classics, Holiday Inn, The Bells of St Mary, Going My Way. I have all of these and will spend several evenings, hand sewing, watching one after another. They don't make them like that anymore. They are just nice movies!!
Happy holidays,
Carol

Posted by: carol | Dec 14, 2009 9:45:37 AM

Carol - It's the perfect accompaniment to hand sewing. I made soup with Miracle on 34th Street on in the background just last night. Debbie

Posted by: Debbie | Dec 14, 2009 1:06:45 PM

I have watched this movie every year since I was a young girl in the 1950's. I know every song and can recite the dialog along with the movie. It is not Christmas w/o it. I cry everytime they sing "We'll follow the old man..." When I am able to be with my sisters at Thanksgiving we spend the evening watching this movie.

Posted by: Kay Pflueger | Dec 14, 2009 4:28:01 PM

Thank you for all the cute snowmen, your artwork is supreme and shows such love and creativity from your heart. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent. I purchased some of your exquisite quilts on ebay. Each one is a very special treasure to give to my sister, aunt, neighbor, and dear friends, all of who love your quilts and books.

Thank you again for sharing your love of beautiful things in life. White Christmas is also my favorite, I cry each time because I grew up with white snowy christmases and miss them so much. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas. Cathy in California.

Posted by: Cathy | Dec 15, 2009 7:54:58 AM

Thank you again, Debbie! I am loving all these great snowmen!

Posted by: Mary Jo Baird | Dec 15, 2009 1:14:40 PM

Kay - It sounds like you are equally as obsessed with White Christmas as I am. It felt great to be in a theater full of people who love the movie.
Cathy - I'm thrilled to know that you've been able to find some quilts that you love on ebay. It sounds like you've got lots of lucky people on your Christmas List!
Debbie

Posted by: Debbie | Dec 17, 2009 9:26:26 PM

The comments to this entry are closed.